Makeup tips

"Christian dudes are so much more attractive"


p.s: I'll be going on a mini hiatus (cough*until infinite's comeback*cough) because finals are in 2 weeks (what.) and I have a mountain (everest) load of things to do. 
(But God can move mountains)


This song. 

Satisfied In You

I have lost my appetite /And a flood is welling up behind my eyes/ So I eat the tears I cry/ And if that were not enough/ They know just the words to cut and tear and prod/ When they ask me “Whereʼs your God?”/ Why are you downcast, oh my soul?/ Why so disturbed within me?/ I can remember when you showed your face to me/ As a deer pants for water so my soul thirsts for you/ And when I behold your glory/ You so faithfully renew/ Like a bed of rest for my fainting flesh/ I am satisfied in you/ When Iʼm staring at the ground/ Itʼs an inbred feedback loop that brings me down/ So itʼs time to lift my brow/ And remember better days/ When I loved to worship you in all your ways/ With the sweetest songs of praise/ Why are you downcast oh my soul?/ Why so disturbed within me?/ I can remember when you showed your grace to me/ As a deer pants for water so my soul thirsts for you/ And when I survey your splendour/ You so faithfully renew Like a bed of rest for my fainting flesh/ I am satisfied in you/ Let my sighs give way to songs that sing about your faithfulness/ Let my pain reveal your glory as my only real rest/ Let my losses show me all I truly have is you/ Cause all I truly have is you/ So when Iʼm drowning out at sea/ And your breakers and your waves crash down on me/ Iʼll recall your safety scheme/ Youʼre the one who made the waves/ And your Son went out to suffer in my place/ And to tell me that Iʼm safe/ Why am I down? Why so disturbed?/ I am satisfied in you

No comments:

Post a Comment