No mercy - B.A.P [unboxing-ish]

So much for a B.A.P hiatus until may 17th (or 16th)...
Second confession unboxing entry yeah! 


My first (hands-on) B.A.P goodie!

No mercy ' The 1st Mini Album ' - B.A.P

1. I don't understand why it's called the "1st Mini Album"...
What was "Warrior" and "Power" then? (EP?)

.
.
.
2.Click on the picture and you'll get a super big HD (or not) format! Or click here
P.s: I used a harmless clip to clip the pages together...
(actually it DID leave some subtle marks...bouhouuu)


.
.
.
3."전부거짓말" is the song that got me officially hooked.
Because honestly...the first time I saw their debut mv (here)
My reaction was...
.
.
.
But now i'm at the stage of 
"YOU DON'T LIKE THEM???
IMMA CALL A DOCTOR"
.
.
.
4.Now be lullabied away by their gangster songs...


.
.
.
5....While flipping through the photojacket (all pictures can be found here)

.
.
.
6. Album size comparison
.
.
.
7. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
.
.
.

8. I can't believe we're going
.
.
.
9. Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh you actually discovered that note! daebak! (sob my failed matoki drawing.)
    Need to resist pressing that play button on that playlist...

    ReplyDelete