'기다림' [1집] by 커피소년 (Coffee Boy)

Music + coffee = best friends for study... right right right?
More specifically... k-indie music (of course)!

Here's a k-indie artist I really like: Coffee Boy. His acoustic songs and soft voice are so addictive. Like coffee!
(I still remember the first song I listened by him that I stumbled on while browsing Youtube. His voice struck me as very Onew-like...but now I think they each have their own uniquely awesome (and very different) voices! This is the song if you're curious hehe. It's part of his first mini-album; this post is about his first album - listen below!)



I purchased this album on YesAsia. Do support!
Not only is each song really cute...so is the album jacket! ㅋㅋ



And for more pictures and the song lyrics, click below!

tracks 1, 2, 3

tracks 4, 5

track 6 (featuring Taru)

tracks 7, 8

tracks 9, 10, 11

Oh, and he makes many appearances on KBS Cool FM '유인나의 볼륨을 높여요'. Yay!
Music starts at 0:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment