Crush on LEDApple

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a fan of rock music, but I think I'll make an exception for these boys!

Such a lie. I really like F.T Island (one of the first kpop groups I got into...after SHINee ㅋㅋ) and CNBLUE.......boy BANDS ♥♥♥

I really don't know them at all, and I'm kinda regretting that I didn't know them sooner! The current members (because they had former members etc.) are:

한별 (@jasononestar) - lead vocalist with the most adorable dimples evar
is Australian
so his name is Jason
'onestar' GEDDIT?? =P
영준 (@windledyj) - leader, guitarist
효석 (@khs93power) - drummer, rapper
광연 (@ledbassky) - bassist
규민 (@dlrbals321) - maknae, vocalist
...규민?
You mean this Kyumin?

I know you thought of it.

Anyways

LEDApple is cool because they have this thing on their Youtube channel called "Music Note" where they release song covers on a weekly basis......I mean when do idols even got time for that? Because they are simply daebak!

This looks like it's not a video and just a track but it's actually a video! (of Hanbyul covering Bruno Mars -- watch the dimples his voice is..... *melts* + make sure you listen all the way to the end for his Aussie accent).



And they even did TWO SHINee covers: Sherlock, Dream Girl. myheart.

Gonna leave you with this soothing song~ in English or in Korean, your choice! (or both ♥)

1 comment: