Autographed CD: '웃다 울다' (with laughter or with tears) by 서인국 (Seo In Guk)

웃다 - to laugh
울다 - to cry
(pretty much describes how I felt during B.A.P LOE..... but more on that later! in a mega gigantic fan account post)

This post will be about...
multi-talented actor + singer Seo In Guk oppa! (mainly an unboxing)
Yeah, fans went a little crazy at one point even during this emotional ballad...


I had a phase with this song from the first time I heard it! LOOOVE.
Even bought the album! (though it only has 3 songs + 1 instrumental...)
...But it's signed! (making it slightly more special-er I guess?)


Before I proceed with the unboxing though...
Because I obviously don't live in Korea and I've always wondered... what do people think of him there / what is his image supposed to be? I mean, he seems to pull off the bad boy AND gentleman AND cutiepoo image all at once... I guess I'll never really settle for just one. Or he is just an extremely versatile artist. Or I just haven't been doing enough celebrity stalking to know and therefore sound very ignorant right now... whatever it is, I think I'm done babbling so... leggggo!

The red part holds the album together and thank goodness for it because it's quite fragile.


The photobook is amazing. And not because of oppa's obvious handsomeness (come on, really?). Seriously. The photographer really did an awesome job! *clapclapclap* For a music album, this is great. Simple, but great. And a whole lot of eye-candy for the fangirls. Even if guys saw this, they'd probably go "dang, I wish I were this effortlessly cool." Except maybe for the bathtub pictures omagah.

Cue the photobook!
















This album also came with these 3 photos. Not sure if they come with every album, but they're legit printed high quality photos. So maybe I'll frame them and put it in my closet or something (when I get a closet... full of kpop albums... gyeah).



And that was the album.

Ok now...
From ballad to hiphop!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo pretty!
    Gotta love HQ pictures!

    ReplyDelete