Fly me to the moon

[Another promotional post]   
루나플라이
Lunafly is back from the moon!

I think they are the only band I can say I've followed since the beginning? (or not)
I like how they are super chillax and focused on music and having a good time and
(but they do have a peculiar fashion arrangement....)
(cause euh....i started with suju during their bonamana era...I was really late in the game)


Their first single!

Oh yeah. And they are actually a band because they all play instruments!
Teo plays piano too!

Check out the actual mv here!
.

.

I like how they just go busking away in the streets cause they can!

.

.
I had a phase with their second single
"...여긴 비가 와요 내 안에 비가 와요..."

Check out the actual mv here!
.

This time they came back with a very summery-explosion-of-colour-random concept



           Which I found a little weird  compared to their previous "normal-er" concept in which they appeared to be super composed and cool and "yo-i-have-a-british-accent" (only Sam though)But It all made sense after my memory recalled their christmas episode......


Here is their newest song!
FLY TO LOVE
(whatever that means)


OHHHH and I hunted for a way to buy their physical cd for their 1st and 2nd mini releases and found nothing cause they didn't exist then............
but TA-DAH!
All compacted into one album with 2 cds! (korean and english version)

Buy @ Yesasia or @ DVDheaven
.

This post was also because I had to vent my jelly-ness out after I found out that a friend saw them live yesterday...



I mean...I can always put my music setting to "live"...
Cue MUSIC



Because you flew through the entire post
Download Fly to <3--------------------------- HERE!

All their previous releases in korean and english + 3 new tracks

01 Kisses
02 Fly to Love
03 Help me find a way

Byebye
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment