Love is in ...

...the air MVs

I guess spring = lovey-dovey season?
I don't know...
Can't picture it in my head right now since I think it will snow AGAIN this week?
hahahaha Sigh...
Anyhow
MVS Spamming 
Description: Lovey-dovey-cutesy-flowery-fragrance-pastel-dreamy
or not....
.
.
.


The beginning was so hard to watch! Just because it was too cute and cheesy but <3 
+ it actually holds a whole story that tells a lot + Song is just Ra.d (=awesomely awesome) 
.


.


.


A very upbeat and mellow break up song!
.


.



.


Ok this one...Just see for yourself. No words just...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(and make sure you watch the ending)

.

.

.


Such a happy song!
And the mv is pretty much n'importe quoi. But a very well orchestrated n'importe quoi!!!
So much humour in MVs lately!
.

.

.


And this one.....this one is like my ideal PERFECT DATE (with food)
I just love everything from the decor/setting to the melody/harmony and the scenes/cuts.
Ohhhh and BRUNCH is my favourite munching/savouring time.
.

.

.

This post was actually my method of waiting patiently
for BTOB's mv release...
Lalalalalalaaaaaaa

and then i'll make another
Lovey-dovey-cutesy-flowery-fragrance-pastel-dreamy
post

No comments:

Post a Comment