130517 B.A.P Live On Earth NYC - Part 2 : New Heights + Joseph Vincent

 D-DAY: CONCERT
(My mind still goes blank at the thought that we were actually there)
Two artists (youtubers) opened for B.A.P!
(Click on the links above to check them out!)

CHANGE VIDEO QUALITY TO 1080P!

1. Sorry!!! The video is too bright!!
First time filming at a concert! (cause...first legit concert ever!)
2. @ 0:35, the sound system makes the screechiest sound and JV is too cool hahaha!!!!
3. I was able to film this "decently" because the crowd was pretty calm
(you'll know what i'm talking about after you've seen my B.A.P fancams....)
4. JV looks into my cam a couple of times......euh that's because I was like the only filming...
5.And because of that ^ (I guess it's easy to spot a black little electronic apparel up in the air by itself....)
@5:07.....a guard taps my shoulder after making his way through the crowd to tell me
"no camera"
...
I was sooooooooooooooooo scared.
.

.

.

BUT THANK YOU MISTER SECURITY GUARD
FOR NOT TAKING MY CAMERA AWAY
(maybe he didn't think of it)
OR ELSE I WOULDN'T HAVE OVER AN HOUR OF B.A.P FOOTAGE
PRECIOUSLY RESTED IN 2 HDD + SD CARD !!!
SO SO SO SO THANKFUL!
(i think they were less strict for the best buy theatre centre venue
 because it was their last stop in america?)

New heights rocking the stage









B.A.P is NEXT!
(uploading videos is suuuuuuuuuuch a pain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment