Just some stuff (gyeaaaah)

(I think i've been unconsciously saying "gyeah" out loud)
I will finish this one day...no rush

"This is true humility: 
not thinking less of ourselves 
but thinking of ourselves less."


urbana 2012 books <3

If you want to borrow (but i'm pretty sure you have most of them already kekeke)
&
for you to remind me that i have this stack!!!

From top to bottom:

1. Love is an orientation
2. I've been wondering
3. What Jesus started
4. Small things with great love
5. Radical
6. 6 dangerous questions
7. Soul-shaping small groups
8. The bible study handbook
9. The God I don't understand
10. Spiritual disciplines handbook
.

.

.

.


In Running Man, during a quiz challenge, 
Gary was asked "What are the 3 main elements of music?"
And Gary answered a typical Gary answer.....

It's actually "melody", "harmony" and "rhythm" (i had to google this...)
.

.

.

.

no comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment